I’m so excited! You guys are in for a treat as I’ve just teamed up with my friends at Prepaid Visa® RushCard to share with you a couple of amazing ways to keep your family on budget and more organized.
Back in college, I used a prepaid card to handle most of my finances. Unfortunately, with all of the miscellaneous fees, the card just became too frustrating and confusing to use. Half of the time I had no clue whether or not my money was coming or going!
The Prepaid Visa® RushCard helps make confusion a thing of the past. Visa has introduced a new standard on prepaid cards having implemented the Visa Clear Prepaid seal.
Using a card that’s covered by the seal means that your day-to-day financial activities are covered by a crystal clear fee plan. You’ll know when you have to pay a fee and when you don’t.
With the Prepaid Visa® RushCard you also get a level of protection as a consumer.
Visa’s Zero Liability fraud protection provides you with security if your card is ever lost or stolen. How awesome is that?!
There are also no overdrafts permitted; so you don’t have to worry about those pesky fees or spending money that you don’t have. This fact alone led me to an amazing idea on how I could use the Prepaid Visa® RushCard in my life today as a mother and wife.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who has a tendency to over-spend when doing weekly grocery shopping. Those delicious smells from the bakery and those sweet treats near checkout get me every time. (I have a killer sweet tooth. What can I say?) I go over budget and am left having to scrimp on my next trip to my grocer.
I decided to try to put a stop to this. I ordered a Prepaid Visa® RushCard. My plan is to load it with my weekly allowance for groceries. That way, I know exactly what I have to spend and can shop and budget accordingly. Doing it this way is going to take some of the stress out of handling my weekly grocery bill!
Ordering the card was super easy. There were a few really cool looking cards for me to choose from; and after answering just a few questions my card was on it’s way.
Stay tuned to find out how easy it is to load the Prepaid Visa® RushCard and check out my experience using the card for my regular grocery shopping.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Visa Clear Prepaid program and the Prepaid Visa® RushCard.
Social Media Amplification
1. #AD Add cash to your @Visa @RushCard at some of your favorite retailers! Find out more here: http://vi.sa/1JeSEQn #VisaClearPrepaid
2. #AD Have your check deposited straight to a prepaid @Visa @RushCard! Get one here:http://vi.sa/1JeSEQn #VisaClearPrepaid
3. #AD Get updates about your @Visa @RushCard account via text message. How cool is that?! http://vi.sa/1JeSEQn #VisaClearPrepaid
4. #AD Find out how the Prepaid @Visa @RushCard can help you make time for what matters most > #VisaClearPrepaid [link to post]
#AD How to Budget and Stay Organized with @Visa & @Rushcard [link to post] < Essential reading for busy moms #VisaClearPrepaid
#AD @Visa & @RushCard can help you with your budgeting! Find out how here: [link to post] #VisaClearPrepaid
1. I’ve come up with a really unique way to use the Prepaid @Visa @RushCard to help me budget and stay organized. It’s transparent about its fees and so easy to use. I couldn’t resist. Head to the blog for details! AD [link] VisaClearPrepaid
2. Managing finances is my LEAST favorite thing to do (next to scrubbing my bathroom). @Visa is going to help me take some of the headache out of budgeting with the Prepaid Visa @RushCard. Head to the blog to find out how! AD [link] VisaClearPrepaid